To Walk a Pagan Path: Practical Spirituality for Every Day - Alaric Albertsson
Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own food―even if you live in an apartment!
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
Kirja on englanninkielinen
Enkeleiden matkassa Miten etenet omalla enkelipolullasi - Sanni Nevalainen
Understanding Human Design The New Science of Astrology: Discover Who You Really are - Karen Curry