Tarot : The Ultimate Guide to Card Meanings, Spreads, and Intuitive Exercises for Seamless Readings - Alex Sanderson
Have you always been fascinated by the esoteric and mysterious world of the Tarot?
Would you like to delve deeper and learn more about the divinatory art and how to use it to your advantage to catch signs about our future in advance?
There are so many psychic people, so many fortune-tellers and a variety of astrologers who try to grasp the future ahead of us using different tools. Are they really all charlatans or is there some truth to it?
In parascientific parlance, the ability to be able to "read the future" is not an innate gift only of vati, soothsayers and clairvoyants, but a power that can be assimilated with the awareness of one's intuitive qualities. You have undoubtedly happened to think you had a "sixth sense" about something that then occurred soon after. Your presumption that you got it right has always actually implied a genuine free expression of precognition.
Don't be influenced by what others think! Give yourself a chance to understand if you perceive something.
Beginning with the historical origins of tarot, how it developed, and what task and meaning it takes on today, this book will offer you a complete step-by-step full-color Guide to interpreting what lies behind each card, from the iconography and allegory of the Major Arcana, to the numerology and symbolism of the Minor Arcana.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE THE BOOK:
▪ Historical origins and characteristics of tarot cards.
▪ What task they perform in fortune-telling
▪ The 22 cards of the Major Arcana: a detailed guide to the archetypal meanings and specific correlation in the presence of the four different minor suits.
▪ The 56 cards of the Minor Arcana: four suits, four elements, four pentacles from 1 to 10. Revelation of their general expression and characteristics in brief in relation to the majors.
▪ The interpretation of the uncovered tarot cards: straight card and reversed card.
▪ How to turn the cards: the wrong ways and the correct way.
▪ The main methods of reading - The "Games" Game of Tomorrow, Game of Yes and No, Game of Love but also more complex ones such as the Game of the Fan or the Gypsy Methodology.
▪ Useful tips, the ritual of consecration and much more!
Reveal what's in store for you!
Our mailing days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We do pack on other days and you may be pleasantly surprised at the speed of delivery. We will try to let you know if there is a problem with your order.