Moonology - Yasmin Boland
Moonology (Book) by Yasmin Boland
Information: 243 pages, paperback
Blurb on the Back Says:
Have you ever tried to make something work and it just felt impossible? This book may well be the missing link you need. Understanding the Moon's magical eight phases will help you to improve and empower every aspect of your life. You will know better what to expect in the days ahead, and how to time important events in your life, from sending crucial emails, to getting married! You can also use the Moon as a self-care guide and a planner.
- Why getting in tune with the Moon can change your life for the better
- How you can predict the weeks ahead based on the Moon
- Powerful rituals and ceremonies for working with the Moon
- How to work with each New Moon to create Magic in every part of your life
- Why the high point of the Lunar Cycle - the Full Moon - is a powerful time for shifting blocks and practising forgiveness
- The benefits of working with the energy of the Moon on any given day.
You will also learn affirmations, visualizations and chants to use, and discover the role of Archangels, Goddesses and Ascended Masters. This is a book for all those wishing to consciously create their own lives, to deepen their connection with nature and the Divine, and to take their spiritual practice to a new level. So climb aboard, we're off to the Moon!
We Also Recommend
Ancient Astrology in Theory and Practice: A Manual of Traditional Techniques, Volume I: Assessing Planetary Condition - Demetra George, Chris Brennan
Moon Spells: Use the Phases of the Moon to Get What You Want - Diane Ahlquist